Sunday, August 06, 2006

Finally, the start of football season

It has been a long offseason for Philadelphia Eagles fans. Especially when we are used to the team making it at least to January and the NFC Championship game.

But last year was a huge disappointment, as the Eagles missed the playoffs for the first time since 1999.

Fans spent the offseason analyzing how the team fell apart. We wondered how much the T.O distraction had to do with it. We wondered if egos would heal.

Players spent the offseason healing from so many season ending injuries.

This will be a different team on the field tonight in the Hall of Fame football game. There will be guys on the field we have not seen in a while due to short seasons last year. There will be some new guys in the mix.

Eagles fans will watch with intensity.

It's time - football season is here once again.

No comments:

About This Blog

Born and raised right outside of Philadelphia, I am a passionate Phillies, Eagles, and Flyers fan. This blog takes my passion of sports and writing and combines them into "Out of Bounds."
Out of Bounds

About Me

My photo
I was raised in Warminster, PA. I am married to Veronica and we have three children, Brianna, Katie, and Alex. I work at Ashland Distribution as a Customer Service Supervisor.

Writing career

I've written professionally for The Press Enterprise in Bloomsburg, PA. I was also a Sports Writer, Sports Editor, and Managing Editor at The Voice (Bloomsburg college paper).
Out of Bounds

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP