Friday, January 12, 2007

Nerves and excitment for Eagles playoff game setting in

The nervousness in my stomach is in full force. So is the excitment, which I can hardly contain.

We are less than 24 hours away from another Eagles playoff game and potentially one game closer to the Super Bowl.

The Eagles are heavy underdogs against the New Orleans Saints. Good, I like it like that. Everyone expects the Saints to win and it will be that much sweeter when the Eagles pull out a victory.

Everyone in the world, except Eagles fans, will root for the Saints because of all New Orleans has been through. That's fine too. This means more to Eagles fans anyway.

The Eagles website reports there are between 10,000-20,000 rans roaming the streets of New Orleans chanting E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES! Gotta love it.

Tomorrow can't come soon enough. The intensity will be great. The nerves will be almost out of control.

It's us against the world, just the way I like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*hugs*

About This Blog

Born and raised right outside of Philadelphia, I am a passionate Phillies, Eagles, and Flyers fan. This blog takes my passion of sports and writing and combines them into "Out of Bounds."
Out of Bounds

About Me

My photo
I was raised in Warminster, PA. I am married to Veronica and we have three children, Brianna, Katie, and Alex. I work at Ashland Distribution as a Customer Service Supervisor.

Writing career

I've written professionally for The Press Enterprise in Bloomsburg, PA. I was also a Sports Writer, Sports Editor, and Managing Editor at The Voice (Bloomsburg college paper).
Out of Bounds

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP