Saturday, January 02, 2010

Should Bruins goal have been disallowed?

The Winter Classic was a thrilling overtime game in which the home team won.

But should they have?

Below are a couple of pictures that prove the Bruins not only had two extra guys on the ice when they were coming out of their own zone on the way to scoring the winning goal (first picture), but also that they had one extra guy still on the ice as they entered the Flyers zone (second picture).

Only four players plus the goalie are allowed on the ice at one time in overtime.

The refs missed this one and it cost the Flyers.



1 comment:

rockymeet said...

I've never left a comment, and rarely I comment on other blogs but I read you everyday, and often more than once a day.

I support you on this and I'll try to leave few words here and there.
anti keylogger

About This Blog

Born and raised right outside of Philadelphia, I am a passionate Phillies, Eagles, and Flyers fan. This blog takes my passion of sports and writing and combines them into "Out of Bounds."
Out of Bounds

About Me

My photo
I was raised in Warminster, PA. I am married to Veronica and we have three children, Brianna, Katie, and Alex. I work at Ashland Distribution as a Customer Service Supervisor.

Writing career

I've written professionally for The Press Enterprise in Bloomsburg, PA. I was also a Sports Writer, Sports Editor, and Managing Editor at The Voice (Bloomsburg college paper).
Out of Bounds

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP