Saturday, February 26, 2011

MLB.TV - boy have I been missing out

Baseball is back, and it is glorious!

The Phillies opened their grapefruit league schedule today, beating the Yankees 5-4.

The best part about the game today was not the fact that the Phillies won. It was not the fact that Cole Hamels pitched well. No, the best part was that I was able to sit down with my son and daughter and actually watch them play.

Having moved to Ohio in 2002, I don't get to see many Phillies games.

That will change this year.

Gone are the days of missing games. I have entered the world of technology by signing up for MLB.TV this season.

As much as it would have been nice to see guys like Chase Utley and Jimmy Rollins play, I was completely content watching Jason Grilli close out the game.

It's baseball season. And for the first time in many years, I will be able to watch the Phillies.

That's good enough for me.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

It's going to be a great baseball season!!!

About This Blog

Born and raised right outside of Philadelphia, I am a passionate Phillies, Eagles, and Flyers fan. This blog takes my passion of sports and writing and combines them into "Out of Bounds."
Out of Bounds

About Me

My photo
I was raised in Warminster, PA. I am married to Veronica and we have three children, Brianna, Katie, and Alex. I work at Ashland Distribution as a Customer Service Supervisor.

Writing career

I've written professionally for The Press Enterprise in Bloomsburg, PA. I was also a Sports Writer, Sports Editor, and Managing Editor at The Voice (Bloomsburg college paper).
Out of Bounds

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP