Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Roller coaster Flyers game

Frustrating. Exciting. Disappointing.

That about sums up the night of this Flyers fan.

After falling behind 3-0 early in the second period and changing goalies, the Flyers came roaring back, tying the game midway through the third period and taking the lead with a little over five minutes remaining in the game.

The Flyers were in complete control. That is, until Washington tied it with less than four minutes remaining.

The Flyers eventually lost in the shootout.

Washington is now one point behind the Flyers for the top spot in the Eastern Conference.

After a thrilling comeback, what a deflating loss.

No comments:

About This Blog

Born and raised right outside of Philadelphia, I am a passionate Phillies, Eagles, and Flyers fan. This blog takes my passion of sports and writing and combines them into "Out of Bounds."
Out of Bounds

About Me

My photo
I was raised in Warminster, PA. I am married to Veronica and we have three children, Brianna, Katie, and Alex. I work at Ashland Distribution as a Customer Service Supervisor.

Writing career

I've written professionally for The Press Enterprise in Bloomsburg, PA. I was also a Sports Writer, Sports Editor, and Managing Editor at The Voice (Bloomsburg college paper).
Out of Bounds

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP