Friday, August 25, 2006

T.O. not going to cut it in Dallas

Jerry Jones made a huge mistake by bringing in Terrell Owens and I think that Cowboys coach Bill Parcells wanted no part of it.

There is no question that Owens is a phenominal football player. He is one of the top receivers in the game and could have a huge upside if he were on his best behavior.

But along with aquiring Owens comes being under the microscope - every single thing being analyzed by the media.

By my perception, Parcells is already agrivated.

Owens has been unable to practice most of the preseason due to a hamstring injury. Rumors have it that Parcells demanded that the trainer get him back to practice. Owens returned to practice only to have to stop again. Parcells recently said he has to see Owens play before he can use him.

It looks like Parcells is using excuses. He knows what T.O. can do on the field. Owens is a proven player. No doubt he is one of the best in the game. What does he need to see?

All of the attention that T.O. brings is just not worth it. Sure, he can be a help on the field. But the distractions far outweigh the good.

As a Philadelphia fan who already hated the Cowboys, I can't wait until this whole thing explodes.

No comments:

About This Blog

Born and raised right outside of Philadelphia, I am a passionate Phillies, Eagles, and Flyers fan. This blog takes my passion of sports and writing and combines them into "Out of Bounds."
Out of Bounds

About Me

My photo
I was raised in Warminster, PA. I am married to Veronica and we have three children, Brianna, Katie, and Alex. I work at Ashland Distribution as a Customer Service Supervisor.

Writing career

I've written professionally for The Press Enterprise in Bloomsburg, PA. I was also a Sports Writer, Sports Editor, and Managing Editor at The Voice (Bloomsburg college paper).
Out of Bounds

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP