Sunday, October 08, 2006

Big plays propel Eagles to exciting win over Dallas

Donovan McNabb is off to the best start of any quarterback - not just this year - but ever.

He leads the NFL in yards passing (1,602) and touchdowns (11). His rating of 107.2 ranks third and he's thrown just one interception.

McNabb and the offense are quick to score, with eight touchdown drives lasting fewer than 90 seconds. They have five scoring drives of fewer than four plays and 12 that have lasted less than five plays or 2:30. Overall, they have 33 plays for at least 20 yards.

Nothing was different in their big win over Dallas. However, the biggest play came from the defense.





And from a fans perspective...

No comments:

About This Blog

Born and raised right outside of Philadelphia, I am a passionate Phillies, Eagles, and Flyers fan. This blog takes my passion of sports and writing and combines them into "Out of Bounds."
Out of Bounds

About Me

My photo
I was raised in Warminster, PA. I am married to Veronica and we have three children, Brianna, Katie, and Alex. I work at Ashland Distribution as a Customer Service Supervisor.

Writing career

I've written professionally for The Press Enterprise in Bloomsburg, PA. I was also a Sports Writer, Sports Editor, and Managing Editor at The Voice (Bloomsburg college paper).
Out of Bounds

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP