Saturday, May 12, 2007

Eagles take field for first practice

Football is finally here.

Thank goodness, I am tired of all of the off the field controversial stories surrounding Donovan McNabb and Kevin Kolb.

This is the real thing. This is what matters - being on the field where the true results will be measured.

It's only a mini-camp and it's only a couple of days but it is refreshing to read about the Eagles being on the field instead of wondering what is going to happen with this and that.

I must say, I have a good feeling about the Eagles this year.

They have the best quarterback in the league, they are really deep at receiver. I think Kevin Curtis is going to be great along with Reggie Brown.

I am exited about Jeremy Bloom being back from injury and seeing how he will impact the return game.

Takeo Spikes is a monster and I think he is really going to do a great job at linebacker. Jeremiah Trotter will play much better this year.

Javon Kearse is back from injury.

Not to mention the competition at punter with Saverio Rocca coming into the NFL from Austrailian rugby. He was booming punts on his first day.

These are the stories I really want to read about.

There is a long way until August and training camp begins. But football is in the air.

There is nothing in Philadelphia quite like the Eagles.

Football is in the air.

No comments:

About This Blog

Born and raised right outside of Philadelphia, I am a passionate Phillies, Eagles, and Flyers fan. This blog takes my passion of sports and writing and combines them into "Out of Bounds."
Out of Bounds

About Me

My photo
I was raised in Warminster, PA. I am married to Veronica and we have three children, Brianna, Katie, and Alex. I work at Ashland Distribution as a Customer Service Supervisor.

Writing career

I've written professionally for The Press Enterprise in Bloomsburg, PA. I was also a Sports Writer, Sports Editor, and Managing Editor at The Voice (Bloomsburg college paper).
Out of Bounds

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP