Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hope for Eagles fans at halftime of the 1 pm games

Hope is about all Eagles fans have at this point.

Going into today needing not only a win over Dallas, but also a Bucs loss to Oakland as well as a Bears or Vikings loss to clinch the last playoff spot in the NFC, I did not think the Eagles stood a chance.

However, with the Bucs losing by seven and the Bears losing by four (the Vikings are winning by four), I am sitting here wondering if this could actually happen.

It sure would be cool to have the Eagles/Dallas come down to a showdown game with the winner moving on and loser going home.

Of coarse, the Eagles still need help before their game later this afternoon, and I still feel like it is unlikely the Bucs wil lose to the miserable Raiders. But this is the NFL and stranger things have happened.

At least, so far, there is hope.

No comments:

About This Blog

Born and raised right outside of Philadelphia, I am a passionate Phillies, Eagles, and Flyers fan. This blog takes my passion of sports and writing and combines them into "Out of Bounds."
Out of Bounds

About Me

My photo
I was raised in Warminster, PA. I am married to Veronica and we have three children, Brianna, Katie, and Alex. I work at Ashland Distribution as a Customer Service Supervisor.

Writing career

I've written professionally for The Press Enterprise in Bloomsburg, PA. I was also a Sports Writer, Sports Editor, and Managing Editor at The Voice (Bloomsburg college paper).
Out of Bounds

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP