Sunday, July 26, 2009

Waiting on Halladay news - I can't take it anymore

Over the past couple of days, the curiosity of whether or not the Phillies will trade for ace Roy Halladay has grown exponentially.

As the days pass and we are only two days away from the Blue Jays deadline and five days away from the MLB trade deadline, I can hardly take the waiting anymore.

Hour after hour, minute after minute - I can't stop surfing the net looking for new news, new opinions, new analysis.

Mlbtraderumors.com, espn.com, sportsillustrated.com, foxsports.com, philly.com, csnphilly.com, phillies.com, fan blogs, etc. I can't stop going from site to site.

As I type this I am tempted to check again, even though it has only been minutes since I searched each of the above sites.

All the while, I am waiting for disappointment. I am waiting to see a headline that another team landed Halladay or that the Blue Jays have taken him off the market.

I am all for the Phillies making this deal happen, no matter what it takes.

I just can't take the suspense much longer.

No comments:

About This Blog

Born and raised right outside of Philadelphia, I am a passionate Phillies, Eagles, and Flyers fan. This blog takes my passion of sports and writing and combines them into "Out of Bounds."
Out of Bounds

About Me

My photo
I was raised in Warminster, PA. I am married to Veronica and we have three children, Brianna, Katie, and Alex. I work at Ashland Distribution as a Customer Service Supervisor.

Writing career

I've written professionally for The Press Enterprise in Bloomsburg, PA. I was also a Sports Writer, Sports Editor, and Managing Editor at The Voice (Bloomsburg college paper).
Out of Bounds

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP