Over the past couple of days, the curiosity of whether or not the Phillies will trade for ace Roy Halladay has grown exponentially.
As the days pass and we are only two days away from the Blue Jays deadline and five days away from the MLB trade deadline, I can hardly take the waiting anymore.
Hour after hour, minute after minute - I can't stop surfing the net looking for new news, new opinions, new analysis.
Mlbtraderumors.com, espn.com, sportsillustrated.com, foxsports.com, philly.com, csnphilly.com, phillies.com, fan blogs, etc. I can't stop going from site to site.
As I type this I am tempted to check again, even though it has only been minutes since I searched each of the above sites.
All the while, I am waiting for disappointment. I am waiting to see a headline that another team landed Halladay or that the Blue Jays have taken him off the market.
I am all for the Phillies making this deal happen, no matter what it takes.
I just can't take the suspense much longer.
Something Alex Cora should consider before becoming Phillies manager
-
After rejecting the job in late April, Alex Cora could very well be the
next manager of the Phillies. Cora will likely get everything he is looking
for fro...
17 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment