In a typical year, the day the NFL schedule is released is like a national holiday.
It has always been something I have counted down the days to, waiting to analyze each part of the season, where I thought the Eagles would win, where their tough stretches were.
But this year is different.
Currently in a lock out, everything NFL related is a little less exciting.
There is no guarantee any of this will even matter - there is still the possibility there will be no season.
Look, when the NFL comes back, I am going to be thrilled. I love football and always will. I love the Eagles and always will.
But until the day the lockout ends, I just cannot get as excited as I usually am at this point in the year.
Something Alex Cora should consider before becoming Phillies manager
-
After rejecting the job in late April, Alex Cora could very well be the
next manager of the Phillies. Cora will likely get everything he is looking
for fro...
17 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment