Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Anything football is not as thrilling as normal

In a typical year, the day the NFL schedule is released is like a national holiday.

It has always been something I have counted down the days to, waiting to analyze each part of the season, where I thought the Eagles would win, where their tough stretches were.

But this year is different.

Currently in a lock out, everything NFL related is a little less exciting.

There is no guarantee any of this will even matter - there is still the possibility there will be no season.

Look, when the NFL comes back, I am going to be thrilled. I love football and always will. I love the Eagles and always will.

But until the day the lockout ends, I just cannot get as excited as I usually am at this point in the year.

No comments:

About This Blog

Born and raised right outside of Philadelphia, I am a passionate Phillies, Eagles, and Flyers fan. This blog takes my passion of sports and writing and combines them into "Out of Bounds."
Out of Bounds

About Me

My photo
I was raised in Warminster, PA. I am married to Veronica and we have three children, Brianna, Katie, and Alex. I work at Ashland Distribution as a Customer Service Supervisor.

Writing career

I've written professionally for The Press Enterprise in Bloomsburg, PA. I was also a Sports Writer, Sports Editor, and Managing Editor at The Voice (Bloomsburg college paper).
Out of Bounds

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP